Yesterday was our first rainy day. When we noticed the rain, we were on our way out to shop for bicycles. Our first inclination was to head back inside the hotel room. On second thought we decided to do as the Dutch and zip up our parkas for a rainy bike ride to the fietswinkel, or bike shop. As we were riding the streets, so were many others, mostly without any rain gear at all. I almost felt a little silly wearing a jacket; it's obviously much cooler to just get your clothes wet? I do need to acquire some closed shoes though. I did not appreciate my wet feet. Don't get too excited, though. It wasn't southern rain downpour. It was more California mist rain. We did not yet decide on bikes yet, but we need to soon as our rentals run out tomorrow and all we have is feet after that!
vjcg

Wow Lou Lou is almost as tall as Bateman! Growing up fast!
ReplyDelete~Jenn Benoit