Last Friday was my last day of work, which was bitter-sweet. I wasn't able to say goodbye to many people, but I do want to go back to visit and show off our baby. This past week of rest has been such a great gift. I have taken daily naps and have checked a few errands off the list. One errand was to pre-order a king cake at a local bakery. Who knew?!
Now, Richard Carey has a 4 day weekend, so we are taking advantage of time to do work on the house, and then just play. Tonight, RC's sister Anne Marie is taking the train to come and visit for the weekend. Tonight, RC wants to play Mario Kart (much more exciting than GI Joe), and tomorrow we are venturing into San Francisco to see the King Tut exhibit and try out a new BBQ restaurant... which is on this cool scavenger hunt.
Richard Carey has packed our hospital bag and reminded me that we need to take it to S.F. tomorrow just in case. He wants the baby to come... um now... and I am just riding the wave at this point. I'm thinking we may even dip into March. But if I get antsy, I'll go to Skipolini's for a "Preggo Pizza." Note all the success stories along the side: http://www.skipolinispizza.com/prego.php
Did I just put 2 food links on this 1 blog post?
No comments:
Post a Comment