2/22 came and went and in the end was a wonderful day!
Mama Juhn Marie, my mother-in-law, came in for a short visit just in case Green Bean decided to make a debut. Although there was no debut, we all got to see the baby on the ultrasound screen. The news is that there is no dilation whatsoever, and I would possibly be induced next Wednesday night, March 3, if there was no change before then. My first reaction to this news was with disappointment... because I am ready to welcome this baby!... but I eventually put all the birth decisions back into God's hands, where they belong. Mommom, my great-grandmother, turns 102 on Tuesday, March 2 (3-2-10 blast off), so it would be neat to have that birthday (for her and because the blast off countdown is pretty cool).
I dropped off Mama Juhn Marie at the airport this morning, so now I'm listening to the rain drops and relaxing. I am so thankful for all the prayers. I feel filled with grace... and that is not the baby's name. :)
Thinking of the Green Family--wishing you all the strength and patience you need during and after the delivery!!! Love y'all!!!
ReplyDelete