We are waiting with excitement for Greenie Girl to arrive! Yesterday marked the 39th week so any day can be the day. Richard Carey has taken holiday this week so we are spending lots of time playing and just being together.
In the last few weeks, I've taken time to deliberately just be with each of my boys and girl. I have soaked up dates with each of them, just in awe of what a gift they are.
 |
My girl and me. My friend Montse is an aspiring photographer and took a few belly shots for her blog. This is my favorite. |
 |
| I love this picture, this moment, this chubby little Louis hand, right beside his favorite apple plate. |
 |
| Oh how Louis loves this Elmo CD player. Excuse me. Louis corrects, "DVD player." |
 |
On Wednesdays, Bateman is dismissed at noon and Louis is still in preschool. It gives us some nice time... this day for a bagel date. |
 |
| Sweetness. |
 |
| Nesting right alongside me, this pair of birds have made quite the nest right outside our balcony. We watched for weeks as they flew around the neighboring trees to gather twigs and construct this nest, which actually has a dome covering. Their names are Truman and Roos. Haven't seen any babies yet. I'm thinking we'll have our babies the same day. |
 |
Sweet Girl's crib is all set in our room, and I finished a little mobile to hang above. We're all ready, Little Miss. |
No comments:
Post a Comment