Tuesday, March 4

Artis Zoo Day

I love a good zoo, and the Artis Zoo here does not disappoint.  It is just beautiful, and it is over 175 years old.  The boys and I have gone many times before so we were quite excited when we finally got to take Daddy all around a few Sundays ago.  Here you will see no pictures of the animals... just my guys!

We had a lovely lunch in the Two Cheetahs Cafe... with soft serve ice cream... yum!



Bateman was a big ol' boy climbing up the rope gym all the way to a really high slide.  So so brave.


The boys absolutely love the big giraffe slide.





 I said there were no animal pictures, but I forgot about the pretzel walruses.


1 comment:

  1. I was months behind in reading your blog. What an magical adventure you guys are having! I'm so jeluos. I'd love to be in Europe. Amazing. I hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy. You're like us, 2 boys then a girl. I am loving it. She is so fun. So different then the boys!

    ReplyDelete