Monday, February 28

Auntie Anne

This past weekend, Richard Carey and I helped to staff a retreat for the Confirmation teens. Auntie Anne Marie kept such great care of Bateman for us while we were away! It was our first (and second) night sleeping away from the almost-one-year-old. On Sunday, we arrived to a clean home with a very advanced baby. Auntie Anne encouraged Bateman's cow's milk drinking and he drank 4 ounces this morning! That is from less than one ounce when I fed him on Friday morning! I don't know what she did to his teeth, but I swear they grew an inch in less than two days. Finally, the boy is so close to walking. He's doing so many standing moves... they must have been doing Tae Bo together. As you can see, Bateman adores his Auntie Anne! And if you had heard him crying when he woke up without her this morning, it would have convinced you further. We thank God for the generosity of our dear Anne Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment