Have I purchased some new boots for Bateman for our camping trip this weekend??



No, no. I'm talking about a workout that tied my calves (and all the other muscles standing in the way) in knots. Baby Bootcamp.


It was amazing! Bateman and I attended our second session of boot camp (www.babybootcamp.com) this morning. I must say that I could actually keep up today, which is way more than I could say last Monday when I thought for a moment there was a chance I was passing out! This class definitely doesn't mess around which is probably why there are moms that have been attending for over 2 years now. We met at a park with the instructor and about 10 other mom/baby combos and did a little routine up and down the running trail. Bateman was awake for the full hour-and-a-half just hanging out and enjoying the trail. The workout concludes with core strengthening which can use your baby for added weight. Since Bateman was playing so nicely in his stroller, I decided I would wait for another session to add weight. :) So I didn't buy any baby boots for Bate, but we will be going on our first overnight family camping adventure this Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment