Well I guess the answer to that question depends on whether the cow is on a farm or at... Chick-Fil-A! Oh, it was the good ol' Cow Appreciation Day at our dear restaurant. My fabulous husband is one heck of a sport and humored me by fully participating in the dress-up, eat-free event. This year, I went further by purchasing cow fabric and making foam visors for us. Next year I may actually sew the ends of the fabric! It may take a few years for the chicken meals to pay for the supplies, but that's all useless information, right? We had so much fun, and our new friends down the road joined us! The participation level in Texas far exceeded that of the California mall restaurant we visited last year for Cow Appreciation Day, so it was super exciting to see the creative C-F-A enthusiasts. Mmm mmm, what a tasty day it was!
Of course, the cow was visiting our location. Don't you know there's only one of these in the whole world? Ha!
Here's my fabulous husband humoring me with his full costume. My heart! And precious little Bateman is donning his cow shirt and cowboy pants, which Grammie gave him in anticipation of our big day! Are we nuts or what?
Since Mr. B loves to sing E-I-E-I-O, his sign must have said...
Of course, the cow was visiting our location. Don't you know there's only one of these in the whole world? Ha!
Here's my fabulous husband humoring me with his full costume. My heart! And precious little Bateman is donning his cow shirt and cowboy pants, which Grammie gave him in anticipation of our big day! Are we nuts or what?
Since Mr. B loves to sing E-I-E-I-O, his sign must have said...
Our little neighbor borrowed Bateman's hat for a little while! How cute!
A bovine family photo!
And next year, we'll have another calf. Oh, the excitement!

No comments:
Post a Comment