Monday, May 16

Little Goodbyes

We've been saying our goodbyes to all near and dear Californians for the past few weeks. I fear that I am not allowing myself to process any emotions, and I've become a numb robot! I am in total denial, but I am certainly grateful for our precious, precious friends. And we can't deny the beauty of the landscape that surrounds us!

Bye Bye, Bateman! Wait, that doesn't sound right. Come back!

Bye Bye, Connor, and all that Napa Valley has to offer!

Bye Bye, Auntie Anne and all your marvelous visits!
Your being close has been such a treat!

Bye Bye, long walks on the trails and open spaces.

Bye Bye, Briones and all the beautiful parks.

More little goodbyes to come!

**Disclaimer: Goodbye= See y'all later! :)

1 comment:

  1. Briones! Awww, Good bye. Val, can't imagine what it feels like to have to say goodbye to such an awesome place and awesome friends.

    ReplyDelete