
... Petit Pois! We are so excited to announce we are expecting our second baby around October 22! I am about 11 weeks along and am feeling well. Just a little tired. It was so great for all three of us to get to see the ultrasound yesterday. Bateman was staring at the screen and smiling. Not that he knew what it was, but he was still smiling. He also said, "Hi," while looking at the screen. Maybe he does understand it all! :) We saw the heartbeat as well as the baby moving those precious little appendages. Praise God for the opportunity to parent another precious life!
Can I get a WOOP WOOP!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Greens :)
Congratulations to you all.
ReplyDeleteI am just now seeing this! YAY! Congratulations!!! I will be calling you soon! Also 1375 Davis is just beautiful. Yall did a wonderful job! I know it is very bittersweet to leave!
ReplyDelete