I'd like to welcome all you bloggers out there in the blogosphere to my first ever blog post. I have been super impressed with the effort that Valerie has put into starting and posting to the Bright Greens blog. I figure it's time for me to join in on the action. To the right is a glimpse of the fun that the Green family had at the 2009 Nike Womens' Half Marathon. Valerie and Green Bean endured till the end. I took pictures at mile 4 and the finish. And might I add, there were some good free donuts, coffee, and steak and egg burritos at mile 4. I'm not sure if Val will run it again next year, but I may go cheer the strangers on at mile 4. I'll let Val post her choice of the pics from the race itself. I figure that if she was the one running, she should get that privilege. Until next time, signing out.......Richard.
No comments:
Post a Comment