
On our journey to fix up this house, one of the projects mandated by the insurance company was to fix the outdoor steps outside of our bedroom sliding doors. I wish I had a picture to show you how the steps looked. They definitely looked like a compilation of whatever could be found in the garage that afternoon. A large piece of concrete, some wood pieces, some smaller pieces of concrete blocks... We decided a small deck might add some interest to the back of the house, especially since the stamped concrete just ended when it got to that point. So, I'm just showing you what Richard Carey worked so hard on. The bottom picture shows the process along the way... all the measuring and levelling. Lots of patience! There are still some finishing elements left to do, but it's great for now!

what a good and TALENTED hubby you have. it turned out great.
ReplyDeletei wanna see more house pics! :o)