Friday, July 31

Up and Running


Welcome to the Green Blog Show. I created this blog months ago, but never got around to actually updating it and posting. So here it is. A glimpse into our wonderful world that now includes a beautiful addition. Our baby Green Bean is 10 weeks and is the size of a kumquat (featured in the photo above). Green Bean is due to arrive late February 2010. Are we going to call this decade the "tens" or the "teens" or...? We have 2 photos of Green Bean, but they are currently in a PDF format, so I'm unable to post them to the blog right now.
Richard Carey has said he will also post to our blog, so you will get to hear his side of things from time to time as well. He's working hard right now while I'm enjoying the beauty of Summer. Now, I'm going to paint on a blank canvas. Perhaps I'll post a picture of it when it's done.
Keep us and our bundle in your prayers.

1 comment: